When I moved to Milan, I strove for finding a decent beauty salon at a student-pocket price. Moreover, when I detected the one I perceived as a good trade-off, getting a slot in their appointments agenda seemed incredibly hard. Some weeks ago, I decided to download Vaniday, the new booking service for wellness and beauty services, and this is what I found out.
1) You can book every kind of service, from your weekly manicure to your edgy cut, in more than 500 saloons in Milan.
2) You can compare the prices among the different places, pay by Paypal/Credit Card in order not to get an exorbitant bill at the end of the service.
3) You can also use it abroad, for instance you can book a colorful pedicure before sunbathing in Dubai Marina Bay or having an hair-set before your job interview in Singapore.
4) You can read the latest reviews about the center and its service to avoid to screw up your hair asking for some Shatush and getting a fluorescent green mane.
5) You can get 10€ discount on every kind of service using our exclusive code VANIBS4F !