The women fashion weeks has just started with New York being first out of the line. Despite New Yorks icy cold weather- all the fashionistas have wrapped themselves up in the most possibly chic way and headed on their way to New York to join the fashion circus. Even though the BS4F team is not on location we’re trying to keep ourselves updated on the current and future trends as seen at NYFW.
Seen on the runway:
1) Three is a trend at Alexander Wang when it comes to coat buttons. Easy and chic.
2) Questionable hot or not lace up overknee boots at Altuzarra.
3) Simple and classic at Tibi (especially with this easygoing wrap skirt which we most probably will see on one or two fashion bloggers/celebrities in the future)
4) American football/ American collage preppy at Tommy Hilfiger
Seen on the street:
1) Military green and natural colors mixed with a splash of strong colors.
2) Leather, sunglasses, long coats and ponchos.
3) Fashionistas trying their best to look chic in below zero temperatures.
Most talked about:
Whether it is about his Yeezy x Adidas collection or front row appearances, Kanye West has made it to NYFWs eyes and ears and is undoubtfully the most talked about person so far at the fashion week. Even if you love or hate Kanye, Style.com has done an exclusive interview which certainly is an interesting read about his future fashion goals and trying to stay humble in the fashion scene(while still being him).
What to look forward to:
London fashion week